Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chapter 10!

It's on! Well... it's been submitted to Lit for publishing, so it shouldn't be too much longer before it's up for you to read.

CHAPTER 10! (available as of 7/22/09)

It took way too long for me to finish this, and I apologise to everyone that's been waiting on it (especially with the way I left the last chapter... that was cruel, but I never expected to keep you waiting this long). Sometimes real life takes over and I don't have time to write. And, if you haven't noticed, I'm a little anal-retentive about my stories (grammar included). So I edit and re-edit and then change a sentence that changes a paragraph.

I finally buckled down and put a few other things on hold to finish this story.

At the end of the chapter, there are 2 excerpts from things I've been toying with. Have a read (I may put them up here too, but I'll wait till they go up on Lit first), and if you have an opinion one way or another as to which one I work on next, let me know. I won't do both at the same time... I'm slow enough as it is (as I'm sure you've been cursing me over anyway).

In the mean time... Enjoy the complete story of "The Program"

~ewebie

No comments:

Post a Comment