Thursday, February 5, 2009

This was not on my to-do list

So... rumor has it that I managed to consume some questionable food at a Superbowl party. This is true. I did. And as a result, my entire digestive tract rebelled. This lead to 2 days of misery and no work. I'm now way behind on a large number of things (academic, extracurricular-of which I have quite a few responsibilities, and life in general).

But (to quote one of my favorite wit-masters) Don't Panic! My goal date for finishing The Program is Feb 15th. I think I can still swing that. There's just going to be a few late nights of binge writing to do so.

In the mean time. I'm working on it. I'm working on eating more than toast and gingerale. I'm cramming for another round of exams. I'm planning out my life (AH!). And... somewhere in there, I'm breathing too.

1 comment: