Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crunch Time

Ok, here's the deal. I'm wrapping up one of my "less busy" rotations and heading into two of the most difficult and time consuming ones. I have a massive project due for the one I'm in, an impending written/MCQ/OSCE in a week and a half, reading and quizzes to prepare before starting the next one, and exams that will follow in addition to my extra curricular responsibilities.

Because (looking at the calendar) bascially March - May is completely shot, I'm going to try REALLY hard to hash out the last chapter of the Program before that happens. That way, I can enter March full-tilt and not feel guilty for not finishing it. Sadly, that means there won't be much to read this spring. But I may put up little snippits here and there when I play with some new ideas.

And someone suggested that I might be cruel enough to kill off Taylor... Hmm... No, not in this story. Thankfully, I like her way too much to off her. There is another story I've started that I might (might) be mean enough to kill off a few characters like that, but not this one... At least, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment